- This event has passed.
Self Care 5: Coughs, Colds & Allergies (1 October 2022)
1 October @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£65.00
This is the final part of the five part Living Medicine Self Care with Food and Herbs Course. We recommend that you always start with Self Care 1: Basics.
During this 3-hour workshop:
- You’ll learn simple, effective ways to treat every day ailments with common garden plants and kitchen ingredients.
- You’ll assess your own health and diet so you can begin to to make small simple changes in your lifestyle, that could dramatically improve your wellbeing
- You’ll learn how to tweak your diet to help balance your sugar levels so you maintain consistent energy throughout the day, instead of the highs and lows so many experience as part of daily life.
- You’ll learn how to identify herbs and useful plants in your garden
- You’ll leave the workshop with a clear understanding of how plants work to support health and well-being and treat common respiratory problems
You’ll receive a comprehensive handout of the principles and therapeutics of food and plants to support immunity and treat coughs, colds and allergies