Self Care 2: Digestive Discomforts (5 Nov 2022)
5 November @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£65.00
This is the second part of the five part Living Medicine Self Care with Food and Herbs Course. We recommend that you always start with Self Care 1: Basics.
During this 3-hour workshop:
- You’ll learn simple, effective ways to treat every day digestive ailments with common garden plants and kitchen ingredients.
- You’ll assess your own health and diet to enable small simple changes in your digestive and overall functions that could dramatically improve your wellbeing.
- You’ll learn how to tweak your diet to help balance blood sugar levels for consistent energy through the day, instead of highs and lows.
- You’ll learn how to identify herbs and useful plants in your garden.
- You’ll leave the workshop with a clear understanding of how plants work to support the body and mind to maintain digestion, health and wellbeing.
You’ll receive a comprehensive handout of the principles and therapeutics of food and plants as medicine in digestive problems, along with recipes for a delicious basic pulse/grain dish and several digestive remedies.